Regular beekeeping gloves are made out of animal skin. The bees recognize them as such and tend to sting them more, losing their lives and marking them with alarm pheromones in the process, which triggers more defensiveness and more stings.
In addition, they are bulky and lack dexterity, which makes for more crushed bees and, again, more defensive colonies.
These gloves are neutral to the bees, and maintain a high level of dexterity while keeping your hands well protected.
Many professional beekeepers prefer these gloves for better protection, dexterity and reusability.
ADDITIONAL ADVANTAGES OVER SKIN GLOVES:
- Gauntlet style wrist protection
- Soft moisture wicking lining for additional comfort
- Triple layer for much higher protection than nitrile gloves
- Easily washable and reusable for a long time
- Advanced heat protection and durability
- Excellent flexibility so your hands don't get tired
- Stingers can be popped off easily and quickly, leaving no pheromone marking
- Fast drying