ORDER DEADLINE: Sunday, January 17
PICKUP DATE: May 8-9
Pick Up Location: HCBA Store, 12919 Nutty Brown Road
Please note that pricing includes a $10 convenience fee per Package for HCBA to coordinate with BeeWeaver and organize the bulk pickup in Navasota (116 miles away), drive the bees back to Austin, and set up your pickup.
BeeWeaver's Packages have 3 Pounds of fresh bees and a young laying BeeWeaver Queen (clipped and marked) in a screen package container.
- A Package of Bees is an artifical swarm of bees.
- The wood and screen container holds 3 pounds of worker bees (approximately 10,000 bees), and, in her own wooden cage, there is a fresh, young, open-mated BeeWeaver clipped and marked Queen. The worker bees are harvested from colonies and poured through a funnel into the package. The queen is added to the worker bees and they begin to feed and care for their new queen.
- Package Bees can be placed in any type of hive.
The BeeWeaver breed is known to be disease resistant, mite tolerant, and untreated.
All BeeWeaver queens are produced by them in Texas in the Brazos Valley.
AUSTIN PICKUP - PACKAGE of BeeWeaver Local Survivor Bees
- Orders are non refundable, all sales are final
- HCBA is not responsible at any time for the quality or health of the colony
- HCBA is not liable for any and all harm resulting from handling NUCs and Packages of live bees
- Pickup instructions will be provided by April 30
- If you cannot pickup your NUC order on the scheduled pickup day of May 8-9, it will be taken to the Bee Mindful Teaching Apiary at 7606 Wildwood Circle, where the bees will be free to fly until you have scheduled an alternative p/u date.