Monthly meetings and “Chat With The Beekeepers” are free and open to the public.
If you enjoy our educational events and workshops and would like to provide support to the club and its educational programs, kindly think about becoming a Member.
In doing so, you will have access to the Membership Benefits below, and you will be helping with programs such as:
Our Youth Scholarship Program
Our Waldorf School Hive
Our Community First! Village Program (a Mobile Loaves & Fishes initiative that provides housing,work and dignity to the chronically homeless community)
Membership Annual Dues:
Membership is renewable annually on January 1st. Those joining between September and December qualify for membership the following year. You can pay online or in person. If paying online, a $1.00 credit card fee applies. Choose the Membership level desired:
○ $20 – individual 18 and above
○ $25 – per family
○ Free – children under 18 and in the same household as member
Membership Benefits include:
○ Use of HCBA's lending library of 45+ books and Movies
○ Use of HCBA club extracting equipment (subject to availability: FCFS)
○ Use of HCBA mentoring program
○ Access to the TBA Journal electronic publication for 1st year
○ Discounts to workshops and seminars sponsored by HCBA
○ Knowing that your dues help offset the ongoing costs of the club such as speaker fees and outreach programs
○ Knowing you support HCBA in its mission to protect honey bees and educate beekeepers and the public!